ShadowDog Naos Forum
Come, and join the forum.

ShadowDog Naos Forum

This forum is about anything. Not just video games. Post and discuss anything you want. ~ENJOY~ Regards: SDN
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  ForumForum  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Friendship?
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 pm by ShadowDog Naos

» Want admin? Read this thread.
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:46 pm by ShadowDog Naos

» lols thread
Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 pm by Guest

» ~UPDATE~ Join us!
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:42 am by Guest

» FUCK FUCK I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 8 FUCK FUCK
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:41 am by Guest

» Admin application.
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:01 am by Guest

» application for admin - Grimmreaper
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:55 am by Guest

» Super Admin Plz?
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 am by Guest

» Hey Sd just need to tell u some thin
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 


Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:30 pm
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is heddltrifel

Our users have posted a total of 1427 messages in 98 subjects

Share | 
 

 Videos and other

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Videos and other   Tue May 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Post any video you want here..

~SDN
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJZ9ozauZMs

Watch them... and love them
Interesting I must say.. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Indeed, DnD parodies ftw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Xcalivar wrote:

That is barbaric! Very Happy

And that guy looks like Gordan Freeman from Half-Life. rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 5:27 pm

That he does.

And if you want more extreme:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
That he does.

And if you want more extreme:


That is just utterly fucked up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 5:30 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
That he does.

And if you want more extreme:


That is just utterly fucked up Very Happy

Yet, so awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
That he does.

And if you want more extreme:


That is just utterly fucked up Very Happy

Yet, so awesome.

If your definition of awesome = insane, then yeah..

Awesome, in a good way Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 7:10 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
That he does.

And if you want more extreme:


That is just utterly fucked up Very Happy

Yet, so awesome.

If your definition of awesome = insane, then yeah..

Awesome, in a good way Smile

Well it could be worse

Like pop culture or sexual references.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
That he does.

And if you want more extreme:


That is just utterly fucked up Very Happy

Yet, so awesome.

If your definition of awesome = insane, then yeah..

Awesome, in a good way Smile

Well it could be worse

Like pop culture or sexual references.

So true study

Like this?



Picture her topless then you'll know what I mean! geek lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 7:20 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
That he does.

And if you want more extreme:


That is just utterly fucked up Very Happy

Yet, so awesome.

If your definition of awesome = insane, then yeah..

Awesome, in a good way Smile

Well it could be worse

Like pop culture or sexual references.

So true study

Like this?



Picture her topless then you'll know what I mean! geek lol!

Psht, today's youth... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joedasa the Mage
newbie
newbie
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 22
Location : Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Today's youth is unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mlg.com
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Sun May 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Joedasa the Mage wrote:
Today's youth is unbelievable.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Mon May 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Just watching these videos makes me want to shoot myself

and that takes a lot of doing tongue

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Mon May 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
Just watching these videos makes me want to shoot myself

and that takes a lot of doing tongue

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Mon May 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Just watching these videos makes me want to shoot myself

and that takes a lot of doing tongue

lol!




I really got to stop Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Mon May 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Just watching these videos makes me want to shoot myself

and that takes a lot of doing tongue

lol!




I really got to stop Cool

Stop, look, and understand! Very Happy



You got to know how to chill.

That's what she said Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Tue May 19, 2009 2:18 pm

I wouldn't listen to anything she said.

She doesn't look trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Tue May 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
I wouldn't listen to anything she said.

She doesn't look trustworthy.

She looks pretty trustworthy to me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   Tue May 19, 2009 6:07 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
I wouldn't listen to anything she said.

She doesn't look trustworthy.

She looks pretty trustworthy to me Smile

Not really...

She doesn't look like the nice friendly type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Videos and other   

Back to top Go down
 
Videos and other
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» TTR Videos
» Some funny maplestory videos... (:
» Forza drift videos
» Real Drift Pics and Videos - 2013
» Inspirational Motorsports Videos

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowDog Naos Forum :: Media-
Jump to: