ShadowDog Naos Forum
Come, and join the forum.

ShadowDog Naos Forum

This forum is about anything. Not just video games. Post and discuss anything you want. ~ENJOY~ Regards: SDN
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  ForumForum  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Friendship?
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 pm by ShadowDog Naos

» Want admin? Read this thread.
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:46 pm by ShadowDog Naos

» lols thread
Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 pm by Guest

» ~UPDATE~ Join us!
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:42 am by Guest

» FUCK FUCK I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 8 FUCK FUCK
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:41 am by Guest

» Admin application.
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:01 am by Guest

» application for admin - Grimmreaper
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:55 am by Guest

» Super Admin Plz?
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 am by Guest

» Hey Sd just need to tell u some thin
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 


Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:30 pm
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is heddltrifel

Our users have posted a total of 1427 messages in 98 subjects

Share | 
 

 ROFL, SO CLOSE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 2:19 pm

999 songs on my itunes library.

Gdi...

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
999 songs on my itunes library.

Gdi...
Good for you Razz

I have over 1000 songs. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 3:39 pm

psht

showoff Razz

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
psht

showoff Razz
Did you get 1000 songs yet? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 4:43 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
psht

showoff Razz
Did you get 1000 songs yet? Question

No Sad

Stop lowering my self-esteem!

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
psht

showoff Razz
Did you get 1000 songs yet? Question

No Sad

Stop lowering my self-esteem!

oh. OK lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Oh yeah, well I have OVER 9000!!! kb's of music.
Back to top Go down
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Ralozin wrote:
Oh yeah, well I have OVER 9000!!! kb's of music.

WHAT 9000?!

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Ralozin wrote:
Oh yeah, well I have OVER 9000!!! kb's of music.

WHAT 9000?!
Yep.

It is possible..

My friend at school told me he had over 4000 bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 4:51 pm

It is very possible indeed if you have the hd space and the money, which usually only DJ's will have massive amount of music like 20k+.
Back to top Go down
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Ralozin wrote:
It is very possible indeed if you have the hd space and the money, which usually only DJ's will have massive amount of music like 20k+.

Yet, most of that is prolly terrible music.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Ralozin wrote:
It is very possible indeed if you have the hd space and the money, which usually only DJ's will have massive amount of music like 20k+.

Yet, most of that is prolly terrible music.

That truly depends what music* Arrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 5:04 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Ralozin wrote:
It is very possible indeed if you have the hd space and the money, which usually only DJ's will have massive amount of music like 20k+.

Yet, most of that is prolly terrible music.

That truly depends what music* Arrow

Well, knowing most DJs, its prolly either rap, country, classic rock, or some other mainstream junk

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Sun May 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Ralozin wrote:
It is very possible indeed if you have the hd space and the money, which usually only DJ's will have massive amount of music like 20k+.

Yet, most of that is prolly terrible music.

That truly depends what music* Arrow

Well, knowing most DJs, its prolly either rap, country, classic rock, or some other mainstream junk

Dat is true Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Mon May 18, 2009 3:09 pm

I have 45 songs !

I know you guys are blown away by my Big library of songs on my MP3 cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Mon May 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
I have 45 songs !

I know you guys are blown away by my Big library of songs on my MP3 cheers

Indeed I was, all I have to say is...

Le Gasp!

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Mon May 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
I have 45 songs !

I know you guys are blown away by my Big library of songs on my MP3 cheers

Indeed I was, all I have to say is...

Le Gasp!

You were? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Mon May 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Xcalivar has only 45 songs?

tsk tsk cyclops

cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Tue May 19, 2009 2:14 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar has only 45 songs?

tsk tsk cyclops

cat

Uh no, I have 999, as i said in my thread that i'm posting in

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Tue May 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar has only 45 songs?

tsk tsk cyclops

cat

Uh no, I have 999, as i said in my thread that i'm posting in

Actually I have 45 songs cheers

scratch I'm to lazy to do it

I'll get my brother to do it for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   Tue May 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar has only 45 songs?

tsk tsk cyclops

cat

Uh no, I have 999, as i said in my thread that i'm posting in

Actually I have 45 songs cheers

scratch I'm to lazy to do it

I'll get my brother to do it for me

i'd do the same... such lazinessss

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ROFL, SO CLOSE!   

Back to top Go down
 
ROFL, SO CLOSE!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» please also close the thread
» MyBrute Down?
» so close to pissing my self
» Closing all Apps and restarting
» PolyGlot - How to use it!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowDog Naos Forum :: Music-
Jump to: