ShadowDog Naos Forum
Come, and join the forum.

ShadowDog Naos Forum

This forum is about anything. Not just video games. Post and discuss anything you want. ~ENJOY~ Regards: SDN
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  ForumForum  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Friendship?
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 pm by ShadowDog Naos

» Want admin? Read this thread.
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:46 pm by ShadowDog Naos

» lols thread
Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 pm by Guest

» ~UPDATE~ Join us!
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:42 am by Guest

» FUCK FUCK I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 8 FUCK FUCK
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:41 am by Guest

» Admin application.
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:01 am by Guest

» application for admin - Grimmreaper
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:55 am by Guest

» Super Admin Plz?
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 am by Guest

» Hey Sd just need to tell u some thin
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 


Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:30 pm
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is heddltrifel

Our users have posted a total of 1427 messages in 98 subjects

Share | 
 

 Socialization thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Socialization thread   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Say anything you want, whenever you want.

~KEEP IT APPROPRIATE!~ Surprised (JK~)Razz

Yes. You can even say hello.

Ex: Hello!

So,

Hello to everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:03 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Say anything you want, whenever you want.

~KEEP IT APPROPRIATE!~ Surprised (JK~)Razz

Yes. You can even say hello.

Ex: Hello!

So,

Hello to everyone!

HELLO EVERYBODY! drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:09 pm

I see you responded.. Laughing

So how was your day?

Up, down, neutral? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:11 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
I see you responded.. Laughing

So how was your day?

Up, down, neutral? Razz

boring, I've been at the comp all day just playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Basically same here.

I had school today, and I must say, it was fun. Especially on the bus, for the fact that this girl keeps sitting by me on the bus Razz

What time do you usually get off?

I stay on till 10:00 for today, and Mondays-Thursdays, I go to bed at 10:00

But on Fridays-Saturdays I go to bed late tongue Arrow Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:16 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Basically same here.

I had school today, and I must say, it was fun. Especially on the bus, for the fact that this girl keeps sitting by me on the bus Razz

What time do you usually get off?

I stay on till 10:00 for today, and Mondays-Thursdays, I go to bed at 10:00

But on Fridays-Saturdays I go to bed late tongue Arrow Razz

school ends at 3:00 and i get home around 4:00

anyways how do you find school enjoyable? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:23 pm

School is very enjoyable! Because I always get the opportunity to talk to my friends, and girls Razz

Although,

I do believe I failed my math test today Mad Razz

Chicks!



MmmmmMMmmmm I'd tap those scratch

tongue bounce tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:37 pm

I hate school, I only have 2 friends and every girl in mah school is not even half as good looking as me and thats sayin something geek

Quote :
MmmmmMMmmmm I'd tap those


thats nice afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 am

Monkey Spread wrote:
I hate school, I only have 2 friends and every girl in mah school is not even half as good looking as me and thats sayin something geek

Quote :
MmmmmMMmmmm I'd tap those


thats nice afro

School is... decent, I have about a good 10-12 friends I talked to regularly... but now schools out Sad

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
I hate school, I only have 2 friends and every girl in mah school is not even half as good looking as me and thats sayin something geek

Quote :
MmmmmMMmmmm I'd tap those


thats nice afro

School is... decent, I have about a good 10-12 friends I talked to regularly... but now schools out Sad

i couldn't care less about my friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:31 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
I hate school, I only have 2 friends and every girl in mah school is not even half as good looking as me and thats sayin something geek

Quote :
MmmmmMMmmmm I'd tap those


thats nice afro

School is... decent, I have about a good 10-12 friends I talked to regularly... but now schools out Sad

i couldn't care less about my friends Very Happy

so you DO care about your friends?

well, that's nice to hear Smile

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
I hate school, I only have 2 friends and every girl in mah school is not even half as good looking as me and thats sayin something geek

Quote :
MmmmmMMmmmm I'd tap those


thats nice afro

School is... decent, I have about a good 10-12 friends I talked to regularly... but now schools out Sad

i couldn't care less about my friends Very Happy

so you DO care about your friends?

well, that's nice to hear Smile

I don't care about my friends.... lets just say their different afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
I hate school, I only have 2 friends and every girl in mah school is not even half as good looking as me and thats sayin something geek

Quote :
MmmmmMMmmmm I'd tap those


thats nice afro

School is... decent, I have about a good 10-12 friends I talked to regularly... but now schools out Sad

i couldn't care less about my friends Very Happy

so you DO care about your friends?

well, that's nice to hear Smile

I don't care about my friends.... lets just say their different afro

I can truly say that's the best way to say it.

But for me, I care for my friends. Friends are a bonding that cannot be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:23 am

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
I hate school, I only have 2 friends and every girl in mah school is not even half as good looking as me and thats sayin something geek

Quote :
MmmmmMMmmmm I'd tap those


thats nice afro

School is... decent, I have about a good 10-12 friends I talked to regularly... but now schools out Sad

i couldn't care less about my friends Very Happy

so you DO care about your friends?

well, that's nice to hear Smile

I don't care about my friends.... lets just say their different afro

I can truly say that's the best way to say it.

But for me, I care for my friends. Friends are a bonding that cannot be forgotten.

yes, especially since i've had most of the same friends since kindergarden, i care for them quite a bit

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
I hate school, I only have 2 friends and every girl in mah school is not even half as good looking as me and thats sayin something geek

Quote :
MmmmmMMmmmm I'd tap those


thats nice afro

School is... decent, I have about a good 10-12 friends I talked to regularly... but now schools out Sad

i couldn't care less about my friends Very Happy

so you DO care about your friends?

well, that's nice to hear Smile

I don't care about my friends.... lets just say their different afro

I can truly say that's the best way to say it.

But for me, I care for my friends. Friends are a bonding that cannot be forgotten.

yes, especially since i've had most of the same friends since kindergarden, i care for them quite a bit

well i have 3 boys in my class (besides my brother) and they never played video games except sports or call of duty games and their all perves and 2 have been around since kindergarden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:49 pm

anyway

we need to form a clan on some game tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
anyway

we need to form a clan on some game tongue

What game would you have in mind?

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:13 am

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
anyway

we need to form a clan on some game tongue

What game would you have in mind?

I......don't.....really....know geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:58 am

Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
anyway

we need to form a clan on some game tongue

What game would you have in mind?

I......don't.....really....know geek

gg

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
anyway

we need to form a clan on some game tongue

What game would you have in mind?

I......don't.....really....know geek

gg

gj lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 am

Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
anyway

we need to form a clan on some game tongue

What game would you have in mind?

I......don't.....really....know geek

gg

gj lol!

gFg...

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:05 pm

lol wut? cherry geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
lol wut? cherry geek

Indeed.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MR410
newbie
newbie
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 21
Location : this universe

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
lol wut? cherry geek

Indeed.



u guys are f idiots including u SPENCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:03 pm

MR410 wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
lol wut? cherry geek

Indeed.



u guys are f idiots including u SPENCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers

Hey now, no saying real names on teh intarwebz.

I'm always called bacs or bacon, and whom you call 'Spencer' will be refered to as Monkey.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Socialization thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Socialization thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» Eternal Dream Official "LOL Pictures" Thread
» Minecraft Screenshot Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowDog Naos Forum :: Off topic/non-related :: Off topic-
Jump to: