ShadowDog Naos Forum
Come, and join the forum.

ShadowDog Naos Forum

This forum is about anything. Not just video games. Post and discuss anything you want. ~ENJOY~ Regards: SDN
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  ForumForum  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Friendship?
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 pm by ShadowDog Naos

» Want admin? Read this thread.
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:46 pm by ShadowDog Naos

» lols thread
Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 pm by Guest

» ~UPDATE~ Join us!
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:42 am by Guest

» FUCK FUCK I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 8 FUCK FUCK
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:41 am by Guest

» Admin application.
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:01 am by Guest

» application for admin - Grimmreaper
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:55 am by Guest

» Super Admin Plz?
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 am by Guest

» Hey Sd just need to tell u some thin
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 


Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:30 pm
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is heddltrifel

Our users have posted a total of 1427 messages in 98 subjects

Share | 
 

 ShadowDog Naos' art

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Me and Xcalivar tried to make pics of you and see who was better

Xcalivars

[url= http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?kl7haiuwctw _________________] http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?kl7haiuwctw _________________[/url]


Mine

http://artpad.art.com/?kl7hijwug4s

shuddupppp

cant' bounce

mine was better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Quit your complaining,

both of you... bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Me and Xcalivar tried to make pics of you and see who was better

Xcalivars

[url= http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?kl7haiuwctw _________________] http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?kl7haiuwctw _________________[/url]


Mine

http://artpad.art.com/?kl7hijwug4s

shuddupppp

cant' bounce

mine was better

...no...no it wasn't...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Me and Xcalivar tried to make pics of you and see who was better

Xcalivars

[url= http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?kl7haiuwctw _________________] http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?kl7haiuwctw _________________[/url]


Mine

http://artpad.art.com/?kl7hijwug4s

shuddupppp

cant' bounce

mine was better

...no...no it wasn't...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Me and Xcalivar tried to make pics of you and see who was better

Xcalivars

[url= http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?kl7haiuwctw _________________] http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?kl7haiuwctw _________________[/url]


Mine

http://artpad.art.com/?kl7hijwug4s

shuddupppp

cant' bounce

mine was better

...no...no it wasn't...


Its true, mine was definitely better than yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:46 am

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Me and Xcalivar tried to make pics of you and see who was better

Xcalivars

[url= http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?kl7haiuwctw _________________] http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?kl7haiuwctw _________________[/url]


Mine

http://artpad.art.com/?kl7hijwug4s

shuddupppp

cant' bounce

mine was better

...no...no it wasn't...


Its true, mine was definitely better than yours.



HUH?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Xcalivar wrote:

/silence\ :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:

/silence\ :O

?! what the...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:

/silence\ :O

?! what the...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:16 am

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▒░░▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▒░▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░░░░▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▒░░▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▒░▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░░░░▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

That's a lot of fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▒░░▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▒░▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░░░░▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

That's a lot of fail.

heheheheheheh

failed hardcore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▒░░▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▒░▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░░░░▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

That's a lot of fail.

heheheheheheh

failed hardcore

Lies, my arsenal of ASCII's will destroy this world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:30 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▒░░▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▒░▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▒░░░░▓▒░░░▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒░▓▓▒░▓▓▓▒░░░░▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

That's a lot of fail.

heheheheheheh

failed hardcore

Lies, my arsenal of ASCII's will destroy this world.

I doubt that bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:32 pm

[quote="ShadowDog Naos"][quote="Xcalivar"][quote="Monkey Spread"]
ShadowDog Naos wrote:

I doubt that :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

………………………… , - ~~~''''''¯¯¯'''''''''~---~--,,
…………………… , - ':~~-, ;;'''~- ¯¯'''~ ;¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯ ' - ,
……………… ,- '¯;;, ;, ;,-,-',; ';;;;;;,-, ; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; '~-,
……………,-'¯;;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;;;; ;;;;;; ; ; ;; ; ;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;' -,
………… ./;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;' -,
…………,-~' ;;; ; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;, - ,_ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
……….. /;;;;; ; ; ;;;;;;,-,,,_,-~'': : : :'''~-,__ ;;_,,,---~---,,_ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
……… .| ;;;;; ; ; ;;;;/: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :'''' : : : : : : : : : : : \;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'
……… .', ;;;;;;;;;;;;/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :\;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
……….. ',;;;;;;;;;;;/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :\;;;;;;;;;;;;|
………… ',;;;;;;;;,' : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :___ : : : : \;;;;;;;;,'
………… .', ;;;;;, : : : : ,-~'''''''~---,,,__: : : : : _,,--~'_,,,_'''-,: : ',;;;/
……………|;;;;, : : :: ,-'_,-'¯¯'''~-,__,-''''',, : _'~--~''''',,,,: :''''': : |;/ IN SOVIET RUSSIA
………… ,-|;;;,': : : : :_: ,-'¯(¯¯)¯' ,:: ¯: : : : \::-'¯(¯¯)¯'-,_, : : |,-,HORRIBLE POSTS MAKES YOU!
.....……,',-,:''-': : : : : : '''':¯¯¯_,-'¯,-': : : : : : :', ¯¯,,--~¯,: ''~-: :':,-:'|
……… .|,': :': : : : : : : : : : : : : - ': : : : : ::: : \: : : ¯¯: : : : : : : : : : :|:::|
……… .|',: ,-': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,: : : : : : : ',-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : :|:::|
……… ..',: '-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'\: : : : : : : ,'-,' '-, : : : : : : : : : : :|:: |
………… \: :' : : : : : : : : : : : ,-': : :'~'''''~-_,-~'_ : : '-, : : : : : : : :' :|
………… .\: : :', : : : : : : : : ,-'_,,---~~''''¯;;;;;;;;;;''''~--,: : : : : :,'_,'
……………'~-~'|: : : : : : : : ,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;' -,: : : /
…………………| : : : : : : , ';;;;;;;;; ;;;_,,,,,,,,,,_ ;;;;;;;;;;;'-,: ,'
…………………|: : : : : : '-,_,,,---~'''¯: :_,--~~': :'''~~-': :/
…………………| : : , : : : : : : : : : : : : --- : : : - , : : : : : :,'
………………../:'-, : :' -,: : : : , : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/
……………… /: : :' ,: : :''~-,,,_ : : : : : : : , : : :_,,-'::::: :,'~,
………… . ,- ': : : : : ' ,: : : : : :::'''~~----~'---~'¯::::::::: : ,', : \
………_,,-' : : : : : : : : :' -,: : : :::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::: //: : : : : :\
..._,-~': : \: : : : : : : : : : : :''-,: : : ::::::::::::::: : ::::::: : //: : : : : : : : :'-,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:33 pm

[quote="Xcalivar"][quote="ShadowDog Naos"][quote="Xcalivar"]
Monkey Spread wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:

I doubt that bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

………………………… , - ~~~''''''¯¯¯'''''''''~---~--,,
…………………… , - ':~~-, ;;'''~- ¯¯'''~ ;¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯ ' - ,
……………… ,- '¯;;, ;, ;,-,-',; ';;;;;;,-, ; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; '~-,
……………,-'¯;;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;;;; ;;;;;; ; ; ;; ; ;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;' -,
………… ./;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;' -,
…………,-~' ;;; ; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;, - ,_ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
……….. /;;;;; ; ; ;;;;;;,-,,,_,-~'': : : :'''~-,__ ;;_,,,---~---,,_ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
……… .| ;;;;; ; ; ;;;;/: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :'''' : : : : : : : : : : : \;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'
……… .', ;;;;;;;;;;;;/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :\;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
……….. ',;;;;;;;;;;;/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :\;;;;;;;;;;;;|
………… ',;;;;;;;;,' : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :___ : : : : \;;;;;;;;,'
………… .', ;;;;;, : : : : ,-~'''''''~---,,,__: : : : : _,,--~'_,,,_'''-,: : ',;;;/
……………|;;;;, : : :: ,-'_,-'¯¯'''~-,__,-''''',, : _'~--~''''',,,,: :''''': : |;/ IN SOVIET RUSSIA
………… ,-|;;;,': : : : :_: ,-'¯(¯¯)¯' ,:: ¯: : : : \::-'¯(¯¯)¯'-,_, : : |,-,HORRIBLE POSTS MAKES YOU!
.....……,',-,:''-': : : : : : '''':¯¯¯_,-'¯,-': : : : : : :', ¯¯,,--~¯,: ''~-: :':,-:'|
……… .|,': :': : : : : : : : : : : : : - ': : : : : ::: : \: : : ¯¯: : : : : : : : : : Neutral::Neutral
……… .|',: ,-': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,: : : : : : : ',-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : Neutral::Neutral
……… ..',: '-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'\: : : : : : : ,'-,' '-, : : : : : : : : : : Neutral:: |
………… \: :' : : : : : : : : : : : ,-': : :'~'''''~-_,-~'_ : : '-, : : : : : : : :' Neutral
………… .\: : :', : : : : : : : : ,-'_,,---~~''''¯;;;;;;;;;;''''~--,: : : : : :,'_,'
……………'~-~'|: : : : : : : : ,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;' -,: : : /
…………………| : : : : : : , ';;;;;;;;; ;;;_,,,,,,,,,,_ ;;;;;;;;;;;'-,: ,'
…………………|: : : : : : '-,_,,,---~'''¯: :_,--~~': :'''~~-': :/
…………………| : : , : : : : : : : : : : : : --- : : : - , : : : : : :,'
………………../:'-, : :' -,: : : : , : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/
……………… /: : :' ,: : :''~-,,,_ : : : : : : : , : : :_,,-'::::: :,'~,
………… . ,- ': : : : : ' ,: : : : : :::'''~~----~'---~'¯::::::::: : ,', : \
………_,,-' : : : : : : : : :' -,: : : :::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::: //: : : : : :\
..._,-~': : \: : : : : : : : : : : :''-,: : : ::::::::::::::: : ::::::: : //: : : : : : : : :'-,
Out of curiosity, what is the ASCII army anyways>?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:36 pm

.……………………._„„„--~””””¯””~-,
.………………„-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………………¸~””)
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,……….,-~”;;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~“;;;;;;;,-‘.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”,-“;;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~”;;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~"::__„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~”¯¸„„--~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
...,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-;_„„-~”::::::,-‘::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
...”-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~””_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
.……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
.……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
.………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.……..,-“::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.…..,-“:::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\ ----------- ASCIIS FTW, I NEED COOKIEZ NAO
...,-“::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\
.-“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~"
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::\...............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::::::::::::::::\..............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\

Ugh, screwed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:38 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
.……………………._„„„--~””””¯””~-,
.………………„-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………………¸~””)
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,……….,-~”;;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~“;;;;;;;,-‘.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”,-“;;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~”;;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~"::__„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,Neutral
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~”¯¸„„--~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\Neutral:\|::\|\Neutral:\Neutral
...,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-;_„„-~”::::::,-‘::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|Neutral/
...”-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~””_,-'"~----"Neutral::/,~"¯"-:Neutral:Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\:Neutral/
.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/:Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,Neutral::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/:::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.……….………/:::Neutral:::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,Neutral\|..\|
.……….……./:::::::\::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\::Neutral\Neutral::''
.……….…...,':::::::,'::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.……….…..,':::::::Neutral::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::,„-~":Neutral;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.……….…./::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::Neutral_,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯:::Neutral::::"-,:::::::::Neutral:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::Neutral::::,'
.………../::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::Neutral:::::::"-,:::::::\::Neutral¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.……..,-“:::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::Neutral::::::::::"~-,_:Neutral::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.…..,-“::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::Neutral::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : Neutral: : :\:::::Neutral:Neutral\ ----------- ASCIIS FTW, I NEED COOKIEZ NAO
...,-“::::::::::::::::::::::\:::::::::::Neutral::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : Neutral::::Neutral:Neutral;;\
.-“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::Neutral:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|:::Neutral
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::Neutral::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : Neutral::Neutral'-,/|::Neutral
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|:Neutral
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\Neutral\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_NeutralNeutral\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|Neutral|\,-, : '-,\::Neutral-'-„
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/:Neutral-/\--';;\:::/Neutral|\-,
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_Neutral:/\:/|/|/|_/Neutral
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::Neutral……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯::Neutral
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::Neutral………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~"
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::\...............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::::::::::::::::\..............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\

Ugh, screwed up.

Alligator Squad Crocodile? You didn't say what the army actually is... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:39 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
.……………………._„„„--~””””¯””~-,
.………………„-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………………¸~””)
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,……….,-~”;;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~“;;;;;;;,-‘.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”,-“;;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~”;;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~"::__„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~”¯¸„„--~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
...,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-;_„„-~”::::::,-‘::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
...”-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~””_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
.……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
.……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
.………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.……..,-“::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.…..,-“:::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\ ----------- ASCIIS FTW, I NEED COOKIEZ NAO
...,-“::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\
.-“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~"
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::\...............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::::::::::::::::\..............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\

Ugh, screwed up.

Alligator Squad Crocodile? You didn't say what the army actually is... :scratch:

Dinosaur with a top-hat, silly. EDIT: AND MONOCLE, CAN'T FORGET THAT!

EDIT 2 FOR SPELLING, LOL.


Last edited by Xcalivar on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:41 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
.……………………._„„„--~””””¯””~-,
.………………„-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………………¸~””)
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,……….,-~”;;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~“;;;;;;;,-‘.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”,-“;;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~”;;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~"::__„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,Neutral
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~”¯¸„„--~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\Neutral:\|::\|\Neutral:\Neutral
...,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-;_„„-~”::::::,-‘::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|Neutral/
...”-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~””_,-'"~----"Neutral::/,~"¯"-:Neutral:Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\:Neutral/
.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/:Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,Neutral::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/:::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.……….………/:::Neutral:::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,Neutral\|..\|
.……….……./:::::::\::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\::Neutral\Neutral::''
.……….…...,':::::::,'::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.……….…..,':::::::Neutral::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::,„-~":Neutral;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.……….…./::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::Neutral_,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯:::Neutral::::"-,:::::::::Neutral:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::Neutral::::,'
.………../::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::Neutral:::::::"-,:::::::\::Neutral¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.……..,-“:::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::Neutral::::::::::"~-,_:Neutral::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.…..,-“::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::Neutral::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : Neutral: : :\:::::Neutral:Neutral\ ----------- ASCIIS FTW, I NEED COOKIEZ NAO
...,-“::::::::::::::::::::::\:::::::::::Neutral::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : Neutral::::Neutral:Neutral;;\
.-“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::Neutral:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|:::Neutral
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::Neutral::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : Neutral::Neutral'-,/|::Neutral
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|:Neutral
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\Neutral\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_NeutralNeutral\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|Neutral|\,-, : '-,\::Neutral-'-„
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/:Neutral-/\--';;\:::/Neutral|\-,
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_Neutral:/\:/|/|/|_/Neutral
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::Neutral……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯::Neutral
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::Neutral………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~"
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::\...............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::::::::::::::::\..............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\

Ugh, screwed up.

Alligator Squad Crocodile? You didn't say what the army actually is... scratch

Dinosaur with a top-hat, silly. EDIT: AND MOLECULE, CAN'T FORGET THAT!

EDIT 2 FOR SPELLING, LOL.
Monocle or Molecule?

You are confusing, nah.. lawl.. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:43 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
.……………………._„„„--~””””¯””~-,
.………………„-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………………¸~””)
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,……….,-~”;;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~“;;;;;;;,-‘.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”,-“;;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~”;;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~"::__„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~”¯¸„„--~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
...,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-;_„„-~”::::::,-‘::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
...”-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~””_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
.……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
.……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
.………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.……..,-“::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.…..,-“:::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\ ----------- ASCIIS FTW, I NEED COOKIEZ NAO
...,-“::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\
.-“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~"
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::\...............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::::::::::::::::\..............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\

Ugh, screwed up.

Alligator Squad Crocodile? You didn't say what the army actually is... :scratch:

Dinosaur with a top-hat, silly. EDIT: AND MOLECULE, CAN'T FORGET THAT!

EDIT 2 FOR SPELLING, LOL.
Monocle or Molecule?

You are confusing, nah.. lawl.. :star:

Err, Monocle, I tried spelling it and it was spelled wrong so I did the spell checker and it gave me molecule... qq.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
.……………………._„„„--~””””¯””~-,
.………………„-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………………¸~””)
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,……….,-~”;;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~“;;;;;;;,-‘.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”,-“;;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~”;;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~"::__„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,Neutral
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~”¯¸„„--~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\Neutral:\|::\|\Neutral:\Neutral
...,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-;_„„-~”::::::,-‘::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|Neutral/
...”-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~””_,-'"~----"Neutral::/,~"¯"-:Neutral:Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\:Neutral/
.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/:Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,Neutral::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/:::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.……….………/:::Neutral:::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,Neutral\|..\|
.……….……./:::::::\::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\::Neutral\Neutral::''
.……….…...,':::::::,'::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.……….…..,':::::::Neutral::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::,„-~":Neutral;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.……….…./::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::Neutral_,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯:::Neutral::::"-,:::::::::Neutral:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::Neutral::::,'
.………../::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::Neutral:::::::"-,:::::::\::Neutral¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.……..,-“:::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::Neutral::::::::::"~-,_:Neutral::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.…..,-“::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::Neutral::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : Neutral: : :\:::::Neutral:Neutral\ ----------- ASCIIS FTW, I NEED COOKIEZ NAO
...,-“::::::::::::::::::::::\:::::::::::Neutral::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : Neutral::::Neutral:Neutral;;\
.-“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::Neutral:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|:::Neutral
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::Neutral::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : Neutral::Neutral'-,/|::Neutral
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|:Neutral
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\Neutral\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_NeutralNeutral\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|Neutral|\,-, : '-,\::Neutral-'-„
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/:Neutral-/\--';;\:::/Neutral|\-,
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_Neutral:/\:/|/|/|_/Neutral
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::Neutral……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯::Neutral
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::Neutral………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~"
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::\...............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::::::::::::::::\..............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\

Ugh, screwed up.

Alligator Squad Crocodile? You didn't say what the army actually is... scratch

Dinosaur with a top-hat, silly. EDIT: AND MOLECULE, CAN'T FORGET THAT!

EDIT 2 FOR SPELLING, LOL.
Monocle or Molecule?

You are confusing, nah.. lawl.. Like a Star @ heaven

Err, Monocle, I tried spelling it and it was spelled wrong so I did the spell checker and it gave me molecule... qq.

Never knew the spell checker can be sometimes deceiving.. lol, JK. lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:46 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
.……………………._„„„--~””””¯””~-,
.………………„-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………………¸~””)
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,……….,-~”;;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~“;;;;;;;,-‘.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”,-“;;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~”;;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~"::__„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~”¯¸„„--~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
...,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-;_„„-~”::::::,-‘::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
...”-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~””_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
.……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
.……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
.………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.……..,-“::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.…..,-“:::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\ ----------- ASCIIS FTW, I NEED COOKIEZ NAO
...,-“::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\
.-“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~"
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::\...............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::::::::::::::::\..............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\

Ugh, screwed up.

Alligator Squad Crocodile? You didn't say what the army actually is... :scratch:

Dinosaur with a top-hat, silly. EDIT: AND MOLECULE, CAN'T FORGET THAT!

EDIT 2 FOR SPELLING, LOL.
Monocle or Molecule?

You are confusing, nah.. lawl.. :star:

Err, Monocle, I tried spelling it and it was spelled wrong so I did the spell checker and it gave me molecule... qq.

Never knew the spell checker can be sometimes deceiving.. lol, JK. :lol!::lol!:

Mhmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:31 pm

curses, i missed out on a coversation No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ShadowDog Naos' art   

Back to top Go down
 
ShadowDog Naos' art
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowDog Naos Forum :: Art, graphics, designs, etc.-
Jump to: