ShadowDog Naos Forum
Come, and join the forum.

ShadowDog Naos Forum

This forum is about anything. Not just video games. Post and discuss anything you want. ~ENJOY~ Regards: SDN
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  ForumForum  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Friendship?
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 pm by ShadowDog Naos

» Want admin? Read this thread.
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:46 pm by ShadowDog Naos

» lols thread
Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 pm by Guest

» ~UPDATE~ Join us!
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:42 am by Guest

» FUCK FUCK I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 8 FUCK FUCK
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:41 am by Guest

» Admin application.
Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:01 am by Guest

» application for admin - Grimmreaper
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:55 am by Guest

» Super Admin Plz?
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 am by Guest

» Hey Sd just need to tell u some thin
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 


Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:30 pm
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is heddltrifel

Our users have posted a total of 1427 messages in 98 subjects

Share | 
 

 SDN, can you...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: SDN, can you...   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:25 pm

get rid of the age requirement when you enter your birthdate on your profile? I really wanna make my birthday 6/6/06.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MR410
newbie
newbie
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 21
Location : this universe

PostSubject: Re: SDN, can you...   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 pm

u guys are deeply disturbed, but i really don't know if tats a question or nots so k tees u's laters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: SDN, can you...   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
get rid of the age requirement when you enter your birthdate on your profile? I really wanna make my birthday 6/6/06.

may i ask why? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: SDN, can you...   Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
get rid of the age requirement when you enter your birthdate on your profile? I really wanna make my birthday 6/6/06.

may i ask why? confused

Come on, who WOULDN'T want to be born on 6/6/06? That'd just be awesome.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: SDN, can you...   Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:24 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
Monkey Spread wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
get rid of the age requirement when you enter your birthdate on your profile? I really wanna make my birthday 6/6/06.

may i ask why? confused

Come on, who WOULDN'T want to be born on 6/6/06? That'd just be awesome.

no, i would not

I'd be cursed forever

study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: SDN, can you...   Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:38 pm

There is no way I can change the birthdate option..

And no, 6/6/6 is a cursed number, everyone knows this... afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Monkey Spread
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: SDN, can you...   Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:48 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
There is no way I can change the birthdate option..

And no, 6/6/6 is a cursed number, everyone knows this... afro

I didn't...mostly because i forgot about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: SDN, can you...   Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:37 pm

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
There is no way I can change the birthdate option..

And no, 6/6/6 is a cursed number, everyone knows this... afro

I'm Atheist, so it really doesn't bother me.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: SDN, can you...   Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
There is no way I can change the birthdate option..

And no, 6/6/6 is a cursed number, everyone knows this... afro

I'm Atheist, so it really doesn't bother me.
oh.

But I still can't alter it Evil or Very Mad affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Xcalivar
Unknown Warrior
Unknown Warrior
avatar

Posts : 534
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : Your conscience.

PostSubject: Re: SDN, can you...   Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:32 am

ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
There is no way I can change the birthdate option..

And no, 6/6/6 is a cursed number, everyone knows this... afro

I'm Atheist, so it really doesn't bother me.
oh.

But I still can't alter it Evil or Very Mad affraid

Sad alright (/lockthread)

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciG-Xs7mBwU
First.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDog Naos
Admin
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: SDN, can you...   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
Xcalivar wrote:
ShadowDog Naos wrote:
There is no way I can change the birthdate option..

And no, 6/6/6 is a cursed number, everyone knows this... afro

I'm Atheist, so it really doesn't bother me.
oh.

But I still can't alter it Evil or Very Mad affraid

Sad alright (/lockthread)
will do Smile

Can moderators lock/unlock threads to? lol lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdnforum.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SDN, can you...   

Back to top Go down
 
SDN, can you...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowDog Naos Forum :: Off topic/non-related :: Off topic-
Jump to: